Long Island Christmas and Holiday Light Installation Describes What A Professional Installation Service Should Deliver On A Christmas Light Installation
LONG ISLAND, N.Y., September 13, 2018 Long Island Christmas and Holiday Light Installation provides quality residential and commercial Christmas Light installation services across Long Island, New York and throughout Suffolk and Nassau County. The services provided include custom installations, testing, maintenance, storage, and removal. The team of professionals at Long Island Christmas and Holiday Light Installation caters to your specific lighting needs.
Utilizing professionals to install holiday lights and decorations at residential or commercial facilities, saves time, resources, and eliminates many seasonal hassles. Tangled lights, lights that won’t work, wobbly ladders, and the cold wind are just the start of decorating woes. Wires, cords, and outlets must be safeguarded; there’s on-going maintenance of lights and decor from inclement weather or wear and tear and removal and storage to deal with afterward. Professional installations can eliminate these concerns, but it’s important to ensure that the service delivers on some important points. Long Island Christmas and Holiday Light Installation Service explains the eight things a professional installation service should deliver.
- Free consultations Look for a company that provides a free visit from a design consultant. They should ask first about your ideas and will present options and ideas of their own within budgetary parameters.
- Wide selection of high quality and energy-efficient supplies Look for a company that uses water and weather proof, maximum efficiency LED technology. Select a service that offers an array of styles, such as starbursts, blizzard lights, icicles and other 3-D choices, as well as wreaths, and stand-alone yard decorations. Ensure that they use products that will stand winter conditions.
- Free unlimited service calls Select a service that provides free maintenance and guarantees all of their products, from every bulb, timer, and cord, to wreaths and yard decorations.
- Product testing Use a service that tests products before installation and during removal. The best providers will guarantee their product for the life of the service agreement and will replace any lights approaching the end of their life expectancy with new ones, along with replacing damaged lights.
- Dedication to elevated standards of property handling Select a company that has an elevated standard of property care. Use a service committed to leaving bushes, plants and other landscaping without damage, using cap-boots and hooks on ladders to prevent marking, and ensures no unnecessary or unwanted holes are drilled.
- Commitment to electrical safety Professionals should employ commercial grade UL tested cords, waterproof-sealed connections, and waterproofed timers. Wires should be hidden wherever possible, cords should be grouped and wrapped together, substantial installation accessories should be used for roof and shingle items, and trip hazards should be eliminated.
- Provides removal and organized, inventoried, commercial grade storage Use a service that removes and stores the lights and decorations. Select a company that employs practices such as, testing upon removal, inventorying items, sealing individual customer’s items in separate, labeled, commercial-grade bins, and provides storage in a climate controlled environment.
- Fully licensed and insured Of course, with any service provider at a home or business, you should always select a service that is fully licensed and insured.
Serving both Nassau and Suffolk County including the East End and The Hampton’s, Long Island Christmas and Holiday Light Installation offers custom holiday light design and displays for both residences and commercial businesses. The professionals at Long Island Christmas and Holiday Light Installation are dedicated to quality products and service as well as the safety and well-being of their clientele.